PUT SIMPLY, THERE HAS - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - ANOTHER PROPERTY LIKE THIS ON PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND.
WHILE STILL A GREAT FAMILY HOME OPTION, THE PROPERTY'S FOOTPRINT AND EXISTING BENEFITS SHOULD GIVE EVERY BUSINESS AND CORPORATION PAUSE TO CONSIDER... 'WHAT IF?'... FOR OWNING AN UNRIVALLED 'RETREAT ON INVESTMENT'.
STRUCTURE & ACERAGE
- 12,977 square foot, two storey one-of-a-kind property currently used as a residential home.
- Nestled within almost 10 acres of private, natural acreage with beautiful, unobstructed views of Mill River.
- Built in 2009 with insulated concrete form (ICF) walls and foundation for energy-efficiency, greater comfort and longevity.
- Additional sound channel proofing provides an extremely peaceful soundproof environment throughout the property.
- Year-round access, plus south-facing exposure with slopped water access; no need for erosion concerns.
ROOMS & SPACES
- Spectacular grand room entrance with direct views of Mill River leading out to outdoor concrete decks, below grounds, plus green space.
- Fully equipped kitchen area, with adjacent fully stocked prep kitchen, connected directly to the grand entrance including custom built-in bar station with dumbwaiter.
- 5 large and spacious bedrooms under the current residential use, each with their own bathroom with one featuring a fully tiled steambath. In total, the property includes 11 bathroom facilities.
- A beautiful walk-out conservatory featured in one main room, plus 4 decks are available across the property with most connected to current bedroom suites.
- Numerous sitting areas, gathering spots, private offices (if you can't completely unplug), plus an indoor observatory area for non-stop blue sky thinking.
- Collectively, the property features numerous rooms and large spaces for endless retreat opportunities and uses.
- Large in-ground saltwater swimming pool with well capacity and infrastructure to be filled internally, plus spacious surrounding pool area with easy ground-level access.
- Private hot tub facing the pool and views of Mill River.
- Detached water-activity building, with electricity, plus deeded direct access to the river and shoreline.
- Gated entrance leading to large parking area, plus garage bays include front/rear overhead doors.
- Exterior finish features complimentary stone, stucco and wood shingle combinations resulting in an aesthetic that instantly feels calming and inviting.
- Heating and cooling provided by geothermal heat pumps from a custom engineered system of 17 deep wells and connected loops.
- Five-star energy efficient windows and doors.
- Large underground reservoir for rain water collection.
- Drip irrigation system for main flower beds.
- Custom engineered septic system for quality-of-use no matter the number of guests, plus ongoing environmental assurance and protection.
OTHER HIGHLIGHTED AMENITIES
- Smart Home features include security system for remote observation, plus control over lighting, built-in music system, and more.
- Exterior large generator ensures no electricity disruptions for when the Island weather might not be so nice.
- Heated amenities throughout including garage floors, snowmelt front step, two second-storey decks, plus bathroom floors and towel bars.
- Ready to shelve and stock wine/spirit room with installed climate control system plus an adjacent tasting room.