PRIVATE, QUIET AND SURROUNDED BY EVERYTHING THAT MAKES PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND FAMOUS.
1367 Mill River Road, Prince Edward Island, Canada 46.767529, -64.140480
BEAUTIFUL MILL RIVER
- Property overlooks and is connected to the clean, pristine Mill River along the north shore of Prince Edward Island.
- Mill River leads directly to the Atlantic Ocean and the rest of the world!
- Mill River is perfect for kayaks, canoes, sea-doos plus ice skating in the winter.
- Nearby water options include chartered deep sea and bluefin fishing, plus private fishing such as brook trout or fly fishing.
- JACQUES CARTIER PROVINCIAL PARK; 14 minutes
- SKINNER'S POND BEACH; 24 minutes
- WEST POINT LIGHTHOUSE BEACH; 28 minutes
Prince Edward Island is just that -- an Island. By investing in this property, your corporate team are moments from an endless variety of beach and saltwater memories.
There are also numerous nearby private beaches that the 'locals know'!
MINUTES TO GOLF
MILL RIVER RESORT; just a 10 minute drive away
- Beautiful 18-hole golf course
- Full service spa
- Tennis & pickleball courts
- Indoor pool and aquaplex
- Nature trails for walking and biking
- Dining options with seasonal nightly entertainment
- OPEN YEAR-ROUND; winter activities include tubing, skating, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and more!
- SAINT FELIX GOLF COURSE; 16 minutes
Prince Edward Island may be small in size but it's big in golf with more than 25 amazing courses across the Island including the world-famous LINKS AT CROWBUSH COVE.
There are numerous year-round options for grocery, restaurants, gas, shopping, crafts, liquor / cannabis, and more. And for those needing their ongoing caffeine fix, there's a Tim Horton's 8 minutes away. :)
- ALBERTON; 7 minutes
- O'LEARY; 12 minutes
- BLOOMFIELD; 5 minutes
- SUMMERSIDE: Prince Edward Island's second largest city, featuring local shops and major retail stores, is only 45 minutes away.
The area also features SLEMON PARK which has its own private airport for convenient arrival and departures at your leisure.
NATURE TRAILS (all within 15 minutes)
- CONFEDERATION TRAIL: The historic railway system has been transformed into a rolled and groomed trail that stretches tip-to-tip across the Island. Access to this signature trail can easily be reached in Alberton (7 minutes away).
- TROUT RIVER NATURAL AREA
- MACDONALD'S RIVER WATERSHED TRAIL
- FORESTVIEW TRAIL
- BLOOMFIELD PROVINCIAL PARK
- MILL RIVER RESORT
Many of the trails are open for the winter, and are perfect of hikes and snowshoeing. As well, the Confederation Trail is designated for snowmobile-use only in the winter so you can adventure across the Island all year round.
TASTES OF THE ISLAND
With its bountiful seafood resources, local crops and a thriving craft beverage industry, Prince Edward Island has earned its reputation as Canada’s 'Food Island'.
- World-famous PEI potatoes and other locally-grown fruits and vegetables.
- Endless ways to enjoy PEI lobster from lobster suppers to crave-worthy lobster rolls.
- PEI mussels; 80% of mussels in North America are from Prince Edward Island.
- Fresh and farmed oysters; property is minutes from Cascumpec and Malpeque with numerous local oyster farms and tasting options.